MCMC is a manufacturer of hermetic compressors for house hold refrigerators,freezer &commercial appliancesand always strives to satisfy and, wherever possible, exceed the needs and expectationsof its customers and the ambitions of its employees and all interested parties that are mentioned in company context.
• To be chosen and appreciated by customers for conforming to qualityrequirements, Efficiency, Price, Reliability, Performance and our Image.
• To offer an ever improving quality level so as to influencepositively customers' future choices.
• Producing high quality Compressors with superior technical characteristics, competitive price, and state of the art technology that satisfying the applicable requirements. Controlling the changes of its processes and products.
• Compliance to the applicable quality ,which conform to the Egyptian and International Standards in order to satisfy its customers, statutory and regulatory requirements and to assure the safety of the use of its products.
• Eliminate or minimize the risks associated with its operations and activities.
• Setting and reviewing appropriate targets for continual improvement of quality Management System and enhancing its performance.
• Ensure that all persons doing works under its control are competent, aware on the quality and environment issues and take actions to acquire the necessary competency, where appropriate.
• Ensuring that this policy is applied within the company, understood and communicated to all persons working under its control furthermore interested parties mentioned in the company context.
• Empower and Support everybody to participate, innovate for continuous Performance and improvement.
MCMC adopts QMS that fulfills the requirements of the international standards ISO 9001:2015 MCMC maintains the policy as documented information and will review it annually to ensure its relevance, appropriateness to the company and availability to relevant interested parties and publicthrough the company's website www.zmcegypt.com.
It is an important duty to ensure the good environmental performance, safety and health of employees, visitors, stakeholders and society in a continuous and future manner in all its aspects operations, and to provide the organization, commitment for training. The senior management firmly believes that it is committed to monitor and improve environmental performance, health hazards and continuous improvement through the following points:
Announcement and Publication: The announcement, publication, maintenance and review of this policy at all work sites of the company in a manner that ensures the understanding of employees and visitors and the concerned parties through the Director General in coordination with the directors of departments.